8.30.2014

WHICH IS FINE BECAUSE YOU'RE MADE OF EVERYTHING I'M NOT IF YOU'RE 555 I'M 666



UNIF DAISY 666 CROPPED RAINBOW HALTERNECK: *DOLLS KILL - WHITE DENIM SHORTS: CHARITY SHOP - WHITE LACE KIMONO: *PRETTY LITTLE THING - PURPLE GLITTERY SOCKS: TOPSHOP - PLATFORM SANDALS: *DAISY STREET - POMPOM HEADBAND: *DIRTY DISCO - IRIDESCENT SUNGLASSES: *ACCESSORYO


When is it ever the correct time to title your blog post with lyrics from The Heretic Anthem by Slipknot? Well, probably when you're wearing a Unif daisy rainbow top with the numbers 666 emblazoned across it from the wonderful land of Dolls Kill. All of a sudden The Heretic Anthem instantly becomes extremely relevant! I'm so excited to be collaborating with Dolls Kill, they are literally my favourite online store. I love that 'normal' isn't a thing for them, or their 'normal' is actually completely crazy. Their clothes in-still confidence in me that I can still wear completely weird things and not feel bad about it!

I decided to pair the top with my pom pom head band from Dirty Disco which is now my new favourite headband, move over flower crowns!! And also my vintage denim shorts and PLT kimono which after this look is posted, is going into retirement as its too long for me (insert very sad face here) Its one of my favourite items of clothing and I've worn it many times, unlike a lot of the clothes I have which only emerge from my wardrobe once! Despite this I can only wear it with platforms and heels because of my mere 5ft 3 self, it always drags on the floor, so I figured its not entirely practical. I hope it shall go to a happier taller home where it will experience many outings where it doesn't drag on the floor!

13 comments:

  1. This look is amazing! I love it. Great take on the 'all-white' summer trend. I'm sooo in love with that UNIF shirt & soo jealous that you got to collaborate with Dolls Kill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kimono and sunglasses are amazing! Love it!

    xx from Copenhagen
    Black Irony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit as ever! I'd quite happily offer to take the kimono off your hands but alas I am merely 5ft2 and so it would drag on the floor even more with me. The tribulations of being short eh?! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is rad, love the sunnies !! <3

    x Blanche
    http://thealbatrossphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing peacefull attitude! i love it !
    your glasses look great

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way your sunnies match with your top !
    Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top and headband together, it reminds me of your rainbow hair days

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look so colourful and original, I really love your style :) it's a shame you're not keeping your kimono (it's gorgeous) but I know exactly how you feel with things being too long- I'm only 5'1" so I have this problem a lot haha!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfection. it's so you and I love it
    xx, Ivy
    itsfreshion.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  11. this look is divine.
    http://thatlittleflower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete