8.13.2014

YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT YOU DID NOT CREATE



LACE FLARES: VESSOS - VINTAGE SLIPKNOT BAND TEE: MOTEL ROCKS - PLATFORM SANDALS: DAISY STREET


I'm not sure why, but over the past year or so I've had an overwhelming urge to wear flares. I haven't worn them often because sometimes I think hmm is this really ok? But its so ok!!! Hence these fabulous lace flares from Vessos, who are my new favourite online store when it comes to wholesale-ish style stores! They have a really cool array of shoes and their clothes are quite unique, I've just spotted lots of new things which I love which I may have to get from the new in section hehe!

Once again Motel have been so generous as to bless me with a beautiful vintage band tshirt! Slipknot are in my top four favourite bands ever so this is pretty much now one of my favourite band tees! (I have a magnificent collection) I have two slipknot tees, one is super small so I really wanted a baggy one too as I love wearing band tshirts as dresses, and I think it goes really well with the vessos lace flares. They have small black shorts inside so you don't bare all but I still wanted to cover my bum hence the weird hippy bandtshirt-flares look. If I were actually going to anymore festivals other than Vfest I would most definitely wear this!!

13 comments:

  1. such a nice outfit. I love flares like these!

    copper-garden.co.uk!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flares are definitely okay!!!' Those lace ones are amazing, love them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool look! awesome lace pants!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flares are so nice but laced flares just go like a bomb, they still bring the 1980s vibe but looks so modern in a way. i love u've mixed such a complex piece of garment with a simple band Tee xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! The lace flares are amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing flares! I'm getting slightly flare obsessed too x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love this look Kayla your style is so unique!

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such good styling :) I love Slipknot and those trousers are super pretty!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen flares like that before, love how you've styled them xo
    loveheartsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slipknot <3 haha
    Loving these flares, lord they['re beautiful!!
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flares are totally okay! I'm now inspired to introduce more to my wardrobe! The lace ones are awesome, especially with those shoes x

    http://www.fashioningalice.com/

    ReplyDelete