10.17.2014

FLUFFY AND RIPPED JEANS


FLUFFY RED TURTLENECK CROP TOP: *DOLLS KILL
RIPPED JEANS: *NELLY
WHITE PLATFORM SHOES: *GLAMOROUS
KIMONO: *MISSGUIDED


I found these photos from a few months ago on my laptop and thought I'd post them! Still totally in love with everything in this look, especially the Reverse ripped jeans although I'm not sure they're too appropriate in the current weather! Its sooo gloomy outside my room is pretty much completely dark now but the lamp is too far away for me to reach so I'll just have to sit here and type with the only light being the light from the laptop to guide me.

I'm planning a shiny new layout! The one I've got at the moment has been on my blog for almost a year now and I feel its time for a change, I'm going to go for something a little bit more quirky and fun this time!!

7 comments: